Multi-instrumentalist, Recording-Mixing Engineer, Composer, Producer, Musical Director, Tutor.
Private Piano Lessons from age 6. Haverhill High School music dept. Northern Essex Community College music major. Berklee College of Music. Studied under Charlie Banacos in 2009.
2002-Present – BMI (Broadcast Music Inc.) member.
Write/Record/Produce music for Television. Current shows featuring my music include “Access Hollywood”, “Dr. 90210”, “Daily 10” and various other television shows.
2002-Present – Teacher – Piano, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo, Mandolin, Music Theory, Songwriting, Audio Recording/Mixing/Mastering.
Creating fun, informative, and personalized lesson plans, learning and notating songs students’ request.
2002-Present – Performer – Various performances as a Solo Pianist and with numerous bands.
2006-Present – Recording Engineer – Worked in or with several studios. Fluent in the process and with software such as Pro-Tools, Cubase, Logic, etc.
2008-Present – Musical Director – Guided bands and Jam sessions for various clients and DeAngelis Studio in Haverhill.
2008-Present – Mixing Engineer – Worked with several clients with varying styles to get a professional mix of their music.
2008-Present – Mastering Engineer – Taken hundreds of final mixes through the mastering process.
2008-Present – Songwriter – Over 50 successfully placed instrumental cues in television published by Iron Mike Entertainment. Several client funded original projects.
- I teach 6 different instruments.
- I teach music theory (7),
- audio recording (8),
- mixing (9),
- and mastering (10).
- I play solo piano gigs (11)
- and multiple instruments in bands (12).
- I direct bands at my local music studio currently and in the past for other clients (13).
- I arrange music for clients (14).
- I run a home recording studio (15).
- I write music for television (16).
- I notate and tab sheet music for clients and students (17).
- I write and self-publish music books (18).